Digital Course Bundle Details
In this course you’ll learn the basics of installing, setting up, and using VMware Workstation.
What you will learn:
- How to get a copy VMware Workstation and install it
- How to Open and Navigate VMware Workstation
- How to Create a Windows XP Virtual Machine
- How to Upgrade VMware Workstation and Install VMware Tools
- How to Enable Folder Sharing and take Snapshops
- How to Activate and Clone your VM
Who should take this course:
Anyone who will be using VMware Workstation for the first time will find the information and lessons in this course helpful and informative.
What is required to follow along:
If you would like to follow along with the instructor, you will need a personal comptuer with VMware Workstation installed (you may find the free VMware Player works as well) and a valid Windows Operating System installation disc and license.
PLUS: A coupon granting the purchaser one copy of the “VMware Workstation Getting Started” course video lessons from Vimeo.com for use in the FREE Vimeo Mobile App on supported mobile devices! (free Vimeo.com login required to redeem coupon)