3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by  Shawn_Tierney 5 months ago
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DPAmax
    Participant
    @dpatches

Good Morning,
    What is the best way for my boss purchase my training, I want to purchase the Nano PLC Extended course. Is there a way to email my cart to him? We eventually want to purchase two seats. Please advise

Thanks

• This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Shawn_Tierney.

Shawn_Tierney
    Keymaster
    @Shawn_Tierney

Good afternoon DPAmax,

Thanks for reaching out. There's a couple of different options.

You can send your boss the below link which will put the Nano Basics course in your boss's cart. But please note that if you want the course linked to your user account, you'll also need to give your boss your “TheAutomationSchool.com” login so your boss can purchase the course logged in as you, otherwise the course will be registered to your boss:

https://theautomationschool.com/cart/?add-to-cart=7951

The other option is for companies who would like to enroll “groups of students” (aka “group enrollment”)

With that option, your boss will need to send me (1) how many students your boss would like to enroll, and (2) what courses to enroll them in.

Once I have that information, I'll send your boss a quote which can later be turned into an invoice and purchased on the site.

But please note that “group enrollment” is for online courses only, and does not extend to DVD or Digital Bundles.

Hope this helps,

Shawn Tierney,
    Instructor, The Automation School

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Shawn_Tierney.

DPAmax
    Participant
    @dpatches

Hi Shawn,
    I am going to use the option where I login and he pays for it on my login. I just have to get him and myself together long enough to do it. It's soon going to be easier to do it myself and get reimbursed for it.
    Thanks for your help

Shawn_Tierney
    Keymaster
    @Shawn_Tierney

Good morning DPAmax,

Thanks for letting me know!

If you need any help at all, please don't hesitate to let me know (here or via email,)

Have a great weekend,

Shawn Tierney,
    The Automation School

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.