In this extended course you'll learn to setup and program the A-B Micro800 Nano PLC with Connected Components Workbench, including:
- Understanding the design of the Micro800 Nano PLC hardware
- How to choose components, configure a system, and download the software
- How to flash controller firmware, and upload and download programs
- How to create Motor Control and Part Sensing programs in Ladder Diagram
- How to create Machine Runtime and Part Counting programs in Function Block
- And much, much more! (click here for full details)
This is a private group. To join you must be a registered site member and request group membership.