In this standard course, those with some prior PLC experience will learn how to setup, configure, and program the Allen-Bradley line of ControlLogix Programmable Automation Controllers (PACs) including:
- Understanding the design and parts that make up a ControlLogix system
- How to setup RSLinx drivers, and configure Ethernet and ControlNet Networks
- How to setup, test, and troubleshoot local and distributed I/O configurations
- How to create, test, and run Ladder Logic and Function Block programs
- And much, much more! (click here for full details)
Buy NowDownload PDF
This is a private group. To join you must be a registered site member and request group membership.