In this standard course new users will learn everything they need to know to setup, use, and program Programmable Logic Controllers, including:
- What a PLC is, and the different styles and types they come in
- Understanding Numbering Systems, Data Types, and Ladder Logic Programs
- How to download and use the free RSLogix PLC Software, and setup RSLinx
- How to create, download, & test programs and motor control
- And more! (click here for full details)
This is a private group. To join you must be a registered site member and request group membership.