I'm happy to announce the re-released of my PLC Basics course in a new, super affordable “Core” edition. This slimmed down "first edition" is being offered as low cost alternative to my completely refilmed and much expanded "PLC Basics, Second Edition" course.
Cut from the original 2014 course which earned a 4.6 out of 5 star rating with students in over 45 counties, this trimmer two hour edition has been simplified to include only the “core” topics you need to know to begin using and programming PLCs, including:
- What a PLC is, and how to read Ladder Logic
- How to download, setup and use RSLogix, RSLinx, and RSEmulate
- Understanding Data Table files O, I, S, B, T, and C
- Configuring RSLinx comms for the Emulator & Serial DF1
- How to write, download, test, and troubleshoot Ladder Logic
This is a private group. To join you must be a registered site member and request group membership.