In this course students will learn how to create, edit, and deploy FactoryTalk View Site Edition Station applications using View Studio Enterprise, including:
- What View Site Edition is, and what its hardware and software requirements are
- How to setup and create a new application from scratch
- How to create and edit graphic displays with live data and animations
- How to setup comms using RSLinx Enterprise and RSLinx Classic
- How to use Global Objects, Macros, Derived Tags, and Events
- And much, much more! (Over 11 hours of Video Lessons) (click here for full details)
This is a private group. To join you must be a registered site member and request group membership.