In this introductory video you'll learn what topics are covered in this course, as well as learn helpful tips about taking the course.
- If you have any questions for the instructor, please post them below in the “Comment” area.
- When done, please scroll down and click on “Mark Complete” to save your progress.
Compact Basics Level 1 covers how to setup, program, and troubleshoot CompactLogix PACs:
- Section 1 introduces you to the course, including the hardware and software used
- Section 2 covers CompactLogix hardware, as well as how to design a system
- Section 3 covers RSLogix 5000 and Studio 5000 Logix Designer
- Section 4 covers hardware and network setup, including drives and firmware
- Section 5 covers creating and downloading projects, as well as testing I/O
- Section 6 covers creating, testing, and troubleshooting programs
Important Course Tips:
- If you have a question while taking the course, please post it under the Lesson Video and Text in the discussion area
- Not all lesson numbers are sequential; gaps were left to leave room for possible future lessons
- While you can take Lessons in any order, you must click on “Mark Complete” to register that you've completed a lesson
- Longer lessons have been split into multiple parts to provide students with more places to save their progress
- When you complete all lessons, and pass all quizzes, a “Print Certificate” button will appear on the course's homepage
- If you have any problems with our website or taking a course, please contact us at Support @ TheAutomationSchool.com