In Nano Basics Standard Edition you'll learn to setup and program the Allen-Bradley Micro800 Family of Nano Programmable Controllers.
Click here for course details.
This standard course is designed for those who've used other PLCs and want to learn how to setup and program the Allen-Bradley line of Micro800 Nano Programmable Controllers.
NOTE: If you've never programmed a Programmable Controller before you may want to take our “PLC Basics” course before you take this Micro 800 Programmable Controller course.
What you will learn:
- Understand the design of the four Micro800 Nano PLCs
- How to choose components and configure a system
- How to get the free programming software and how it works
- Setup Micro800 and RSLinx Ethernet and USB Communications
- How to flash controller firmware over Ethernet and USB
- Create and Test a Motor Control programs in Ladder Diagram
- Create and Test a Part Sensing program in Ladder Diagram
- Create and Test a Machine Runtime program in Function Block
- Create and Test a Part Counting program in Function Block
- Create and Text a Calculations program in Structure Text
NOTE: Are you looking for a course that covers basic and advanced topics? If you are, check out “Nano Basics Extended Edition” which also includes free course updates, a second copy of all the lessons for offline viewing on mobile devices, and a copy of all The Automation Minute episodes on the same subject.
Who should take this course:
Anyone who already has some PLC experience and would like to learn how to setup and program the Allen-Bradley line of Micro800 Nano Programmable Controllers.
What is required to follow along:
If you would like to follow along with the instructor, you will need a personal computer running Microsoft Windows 7, 8, or 10, as well as internet access to download the free programming software. You will also need to purchase a Micro800 to test and run programs.