PAC Getting Started Course
In this course you’ll learn the how to get started with the Allen-Bradley CompactLogix and ControlLogix PACs
In this course designed for those with some PLC experience, students will learn how to “get started” with the Allen-Bradley CompactLogix and ControlLogix PACs.
See all the course details...
- Hardware and Software Overview
- Communication Port Overview
- Setting up Communications
- Flashing Firmware
- How to Create and Run Programs
- Timers, Sequencers, and more
Who should take this course:
Anyone who already has some PLC experience and would like to quickly learn how to use and program the A-B Logix family of Programmable Automation Controllers (PACs.)
What is required to follow along:
If you would like to follow along with the instructor, you will need a personal computer running Microsoft Windows with RSlogix or Studio 5000 installed as well as a CompactLogix or ControlLogix Controller.
What is included with the course:
To see what is included with this course please see the enrollment options.
Click to see all of the option and feature details...
* Online Course and Completion Certificate Details: When purchasing the “Online Course” option you will be enrolled in the course at TheAutomationSchool.com and can start the course by clicking on “Lesson 1” found on the course’s homepage. When you complete the course, a “print certificate” button will appear at the top of the course homepage allowing you to print (or save) a personalized completion certificate.
** Vimeo Edition with Mobile App Support Details: When purchasing the “Vimeo Edition” option you’ll receive a PDF coupon voucher to redeem a copy of all the course’s video lessons from Vimeo.com, which will allow you to stream the course videos on any device that supports Vimeo. Additionally, you may also use the free Vimeo “Mobile App” on supported devices to “watch later” or download the video lessons of this course to supported mobile devices (many popular phones and tablets) for offline viewing. For more details and for a list of supported devices visit Vimeo.com/Everywhere