VMware Workstation Getting Started
In this course you’ll learn all the basics needed to setup and use VMware Workstation
In this course you’ll learn the basics of installing, setting up, and using VMware Workstation.
See all the course details...
- How to get a copy VMware Workstation and install it
- How to Open and Navigate VMware Workstation
- How to Create a Windows XP Virtual Machine
- How to Upgrade VMware Workstation and Install VMware Tools
- How to Enable Folder Sharing and take Snapshops
- How to Activate and Clone your VM
Who should take this course:
Anyone who will be using VMware Workstation for the first time will find the information and lessons in this course helpful and informative.
What is required to follow along:
If you would like to follow along with the instructor, you will need a personal computer with VMware Workstation installed (you may find the free VMware Player works as well) and a valid Windows Operating System installation disc and license.
What is included with the course:
To see what is included with this course please see the enrollment options.
Click to see all of the option and feature details...
* Online Course and Completion Certificate Details: When purchasing the “Online Course” option you will be enrolled in the course at TheAutomationSchool.com and can start the course by clicking on “Lesson 1” found on the course’s homepage. When you complete the course, a “print certificate” button will appear at the top of the course homepage allowing you to print (or save) a personalized completion certificate.
** Vimeo Edition with Mobile App Support Details: When purchasing the “Vimeo Edition” option you’ll receive a PDF coupon voucher to redeem a copy of all the course’s video lessons from Vimeo.com, which will allow you to stream the course videos on any device that supports Vimeo. Additionally, you may also use the free Vimeo “Mobile App” on supported devices to “watch later” or download the video lessons of this course to supported mobile devices (many popular phones and tablets) for offline viewing. For more details and for a list of supported devices visit Vimeo.com/Everywhere